(Job ID# ASM19APE127)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for full-time Aero Project Engineer (or Mechanical Engineer with significant Aero experience) for its contract at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Aero Engineering with atleast three years of aero experience.
- Must have strong aero engineering experience and a firm grasp of aerodynamic principles
- Must have an understanding of Flow Diagnostics
- Must have basic CAD skills (ideally SolidWorks, or a comparable 3D package)
- Must have experience in Windows operating systems, including the Office suite
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Must have strong writing skills for updating and reporting
- Must possess the desire to learn within a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task on simultaneous projects
- Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to acquire a secret clearance
- Master’s degree with prior experience with flight vehicle design and/or wind tunnel testing
- An understanding of basic electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical systems (such as motors, transducers, thermocouples, and load cells)
- A basic understanding of data acquisition systems (acquiring force, moment, pressure, temperature, velocity)
- Experience operating equipment via PLC systems or LabView
Education Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Aero Engineering with at least 3 years of directly related experience
- Masters degree preferred
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment applicationform can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.