(Job ID# ASM20SORA135)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Senior Operations Research Analyst to work at DHS in Arlington, VA. This position requires a SECRET Clearance, or higher. AS&M would prefer applicants with active clearance. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Senior Operations Research Analyst shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues. Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
There will be a Senior Operations Research Analyst for the Financial and Fee Management, Strategic Planning, Risk Assessment and Management Support, and GAO Fraud Risk Framework Implementation and Support tasks on this contract.
Qualifications and Experience:
Must be a US Citizen and currently hold and able to maintain a security clearance at SECRET or higher.
Educational Requirements: The Senior Operations Research Analyst have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field.
Experience Requirements: In addition to the educational requirement, the Senior Operations Research Analyst shall also have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in business process development, re-engineering, management, and five (5) years of working with a fee funded organization.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills: The Senior Operations Research Analyst should possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Ability to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Must hold and maintain a SECRET clearance or higher
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.