(Job ID# ASM20SMA134)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Senior Management Analyst to work at DHS in Arlington, VA. This position requires a SECRET Clearance, or higher. AS&M would prefer applicants with active clearance. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Senior Management Analyst shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues. Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
There will be a Senior Management Analyst for the Business Integration and Organizational Workforce Development Support and Analysis, Performance Measurement and Management Support, and Funding Governance, Process Improvement, and Reporting Support tasks on this contract.
Qualifications and Experience:
Must be a US Citizen and currently hold and able to maintain a security clearance at SECRET or higher.
Educational Requirements: The Senior Management Analyst have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field.
Experience Requirements: In addition to the educational requirement, the Senior Management Analyst shall also have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in business process development, re-engineering, and management.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills: The Senior Management Analyst should possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Ability to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives
- Must hold and maintain a SECRET clearance or higher
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.