(Job ID# ASM20MA137)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for an experienced Management Analyst with demonstrated experience in Government Analytics to join our mission driven, woman-owned small business.
Are you looking for a rewarding position supporting our Nation’s FBI? Do you want to work for a dynamic and highly stable work environment centered around fulfilling customer needs? Analytical Services & Materials is seeking highly qualified individuals to support the Strategic Review Office’s initiative to identify, collect, analyze, memorialize, and integrate lessons learned from various operational and administrative challenges across the FBI enterprise. This position is projected to start July 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Management Analyst, you will:
- Research, identify, collect, and validate comprehensive and accurate lessons learned studies using qualitative and quantitative methods. Interpret, compare, and analyze processes, management / program functions, and regulations and policies to identify and clarify complex problems and how it relates to best management practices. Validate findings/analyses with subject matter experts and executive management.
- Recommend alternative approaches to existing processes, practices, policies, and/or directives, and assess potential implications of risks on various recommended solutions.
- Deliver objective, informed, and expertly written reports on complex operational and administrative topics. Prepare and present briefings to all levels of personnel in the organization, including executive management. Develop other formal and informal communications materials as needed.
- Assist the SRO’s efforts to facilitate knowledge management across the FBI enterprise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must currently hold and maintain a transferable U.S. TOP SECRET clearance or higher
- Must be PMP CERTIFIED – OR – be able to obtain certification withing 6 MONTHS of employment
- Must clear federal background and reference checks
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or a relevant technical field
- Have a minimum of
- MID-Level: FIVE (5) years of experience in analytical support
- SENIOR-Level: TEN (10) years of experience in analytical support / program management / oversight responsibilities
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Master’s degree or higher
- Prior experience working with the U.S. DoD / DoJ or other similar U.S. government entities
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.