(Job ID# ASM20HMP146)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for an experienced HVAC Maintenance Planner with demonstrated experience in HVAC systems to join our mission driven, woman-owned small business. Are you looking for a rewarding position supporting Nasa Langley Research Center? Do you want to work for a dynamic and highly stable work environment centered around fulfilling customer needs? Analytical Services & Materials (AS&M) is seeking highly qualified individuals for NASA LaRC’s Center’s Maintenance, Operations, and Engineering program to ensure facilities are fully operational and safe to carry out its NASA missions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As an HVAC Maintenance Planner, you will:
- Perform the duties of planning all maintenance activities for assigned crafts.
- Support the Work Control Center as needed.
- Procure materials needed for craft task execution in a timely manner.
- Track all proactive and reactive maintenance work orders by priority.
- Compile metrics for weekly schedule meeting, and craft compliance.
Life at Analytical Services & Materials:
AS&M is a research and engineering firm specializing in advanced technologies. We foster a culture of agility and adaptability and excel in agile team approaches in dynamic environments. We are goal-oriented and forward-thinking, creative and flexible, confident and positive, maintain a problem-solving mindset, and value our employees. AS&M has developed a reputation for technical excellence serving customers from the government, such as the DoD and NASA, to Fortune 100 companies. A CMMI-DEV Level 2, and ISO 9001:2015 certified company, AS&M commits to providing quality services and products within schedule and cost.
In 2006, AS&M received the Small Business Administration’s prestigious National Prime Contractor of the Year Award. This award recognized AS&M’s commitment and accomplishment of providing superior services to government and industry. AS&M has been a NASA LaRC prime contractor for over 35 years and the recipient of the NASA LaRC 2019 Small Business Subcontractor Excellence Award.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a US. Citizen.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must clear federal background and reference checks.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in engineering or associated disciplines — AND —
- Six (6) years of related experience in the HVAC field.
- Additional relevant education may be substituted for a portion of the experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of programs gained through long and varied work experience in field of specialty
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Should be able to use computing technology for problem analysis and solution.
- Certain physical requirements are required (e.g., tolerate high noise levels, able to walk, stand, bend, twist and sit for extended periods as well as climb, crawl, and lift upwards of 35 lbs.).
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.