(Job ID# ASM20CM150)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Construction Manager to work at the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton Virginia. The construction manager will provide operations and maintenance support at LaRC and is responsible for overall daily project safety and success. The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of multi-discipline project teams and interact with clients in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily project scheduling
- Managing budgets and labor hours
- Technical review of submittals
- Coordinate subcontractor performance and compliance
- Coordinate facility access, coordination of facility outages.
Quality control and specification compliance assurance a must.
Mechanical with strength in millwright, HVAC, controls and process piping systems a plus. General with strength in asphalt, concrete, concrete reinforcement, masonry, structural steel, roofing, interior finishes and rigging a plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a US. Citizen.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in mathematics, or other related engineering courses, plus four (4) years of related construction experience.
- Additional relevant education or construction experience may be substituted for any equivalent combination of education/experience for a total of six (6) years.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance as required.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.