(Job ID# ASM20EME141)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Control Systems Engineer to work at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Dayton, OH.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have a BS degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be a motivated self-starter and team player, with good interpersonal communications abilities (spoken and written), and be willing to learn a variety of skills and equipment not common outside of our facilities.
- Must have basic knowledge of control system and data system components, as well as data acquisition techniques, and have demonstrated troubleshooting ability.
- Must be able to address problems related to power control, switching, and protective relaying.
- Must have a strong aptitude for software programs and a basic knowledge of – or be willing to learn – programs such as LabVIEW, Visual Studio, and Python.
- Should have a working knowledge of MATLAB and C# / C++.
- Must clear federal background and reference checks.
- Must be a US citizen and have or be able to acquire a SECRET Security clearance.
- Experience with advanced instrumentation systems
- Experience with phase power systems, AC and DC small circuits, signal processing and sensors (accelerometers, Kulites, and strain gauges).
PLC software development skills, Knowledge of Ladder Logic, Microsoft Powershell, TestSLATE and Visual Basic / VBA.
Must be a US. Citizen.
- BS degree from an accredited engineering school and five (5) to eight (8) years of related engineering experience, or a MS degree and four (4) to six (6) years of related engineering experience, or Ph.D. school and zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience.
- Strong background in facility system and environmental safety and in mechanical and electrical system analysis required.
- Familiarity with aeronautics, NASA operations, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Root Cause Analysis, personnel training and configuration management desired.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance as required.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.