(Job ID# ASM20EE153)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Electrical Engineer to work at the NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA, to provide operations and maintenance support. Primary responsibility will be the creation of calculations, drawings, and specifications in the development of bid documents. Additional duties will include post design support, RFIs, RFCs, submittal reviews, and troubleshooting field installations. The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of multi-discipline project teams and interact with clients in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform specific and limited engineering tasks of a broader assignment, under the direction of an experienced engineer.
- Prepare computations, specifications, and report of limited scope and complexity
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations.
- Capable of designing power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, communication systems. General experience in controls and instrumentation, prepare engineering analysis, studies, reports, construction cost estimates, and construction management
Qualifications and Experience:
- US. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance as required.
- BS degree in engineering and one (1) to two (2) years of related engineering experience, or a MS degree.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.