(Job ID# ASM20ET162)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Computerized Maintenance Management System Data Entry Analyst to work at the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton, VA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter maintenance data into the Center’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (MAXIMO)
- Process and track to completion of all electronic maintenance change requests.
- Maintain metrics on all open and completed maintenance change request, keep a minimum backlog of an open maintenance change request.
- Perform data quality checks on all maintenance data. Present results of data quality checks and implement corrective actions as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in computer science, mathematics, or related engineering courses, plus two (2) years of related experience in data reduction and analysis, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience for a total of four (4) years.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.