(Job ID# ASM20ES163)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Electrical Scheduler to work at the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton, VA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Electrical Maintenance Scheduler will perform the duties of scheduling all maintenance activities for assigned crafts.
- Support the Work Control Center as needed.
- Procure materials needed for craft task execution in a timely manner.
- Track all proactive and reactive maintenance work orders by priority.
- Compile metrics for weekly schedule meetings, and craft compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance as required.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in engineering or associated disciplines, plus six (6) years of related experience in the HVAC field.
- Additional relevant education may be substituted for a portion of the experience.
- The position requires comprehensive knowledge of programs gained through long and varied work experience in field of specialty.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and written with effective use of visual aids.
- Should be able to use computing technology for problem analysis and solution.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.