(Job ID# ASM20SHME169)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior HVAC Mechanical Engineer to work in Hampton, VA. We are looking for a candidate with having a Mechanical Engineering background with a concentration in HVAC and refrigeration systems. HVAC Maintenance and Reliability Mechanical Engineer with a focus on maintenance and reliability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typical responsibilities include:
- application of RCM methodologies, analysis of repetitive equipment failures,
- estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives,
- assessing the needs for equipment replacements and establish replacement programs when due,
- assessing required maintenance tools and skills required for efficient maintenance of equipment,
- review of designs for maintainability.
- Independently prepares (or directs others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates, and technical reports in the specific area of technical expertise.
- Selects and applies engineering techniques and procedures to analyze and evaluate the specific problem, data, or other features of the work which are broad in scope and complexity.
- Reviews and evaluates the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from the accomplishment of engineering tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required.
- BS degree from an accredited engineering school and five (5) to eight (8) years of related engineering experience, or an MS degree and four (4) to six (6) years of related engineering experience, or Ph.D. school and zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”