(Job ID# ASM20SA177)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Schedule Analyst to support contract work at NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC), Hampton, VA. The position involves working with technical and business personnel at NASA and others to provide critical project management support. The position requires application and analysis of planning, budgeting, performance analysis, and reporting to achieve program or project life cycle success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform ad-hoc analysis, reports, data integrity checks, and reconciliations. Must be able to create presentations for internal and external reviews and present them to senior management. Utilizing knowledge of a wide range of business practices and procedures as well as an understanding of project management in customer service and contractor management environment to ensure reviews performed are insightful and accurate.
- Good experience with Microsoft Project is mandatory
- Experience with Milestones Professional is highly desirable
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Create and maintain master schedules
- Create and maintain detailed schedule networks with precedence
- Allocate resources and budget
- Assess the critical path, schedule variances, trends, and risks
- Ability to navigate complex issues
- Ability to communicate across organizational levels
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments
- The candidate must be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working independently and in a team atmosphere.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Minimum of a BS in a business field; an MS degree in a business discipline is preferred.
- Relevant work experience of 5-10 years minimum is desired.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software and applications.
- Good communication and presentation skills are vital.
- Maintain good working relationships.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the Hampton, VA area.
- Some travel will be required.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”