(Job ID# ASM20EE178)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Electrical Engineer I. This position supports NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA. This position is currently teleworking as required due to COVID-19 precautions. Primary responsibility will be the creation of calculations, drawings, and specifications in the development of bid documents. Additional duties will include post design support, RFIs, RFCs, submittal reviews, and troubleshooting field installations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs specific and limited engineering tasks of a broader assignment, under the direction of an experienced engineer.
- Prepare computations, specifications, and reports of limited scope and complexity.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations.
- Capable of designing power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, communication systems. General experience in controls and instrumentation, prepare engineering analysis, studies, reports, construction cost estimates and construction management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering and one (1) to two (2) years of engineering experience, or MS degree.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”