(Job ID# ASM21EA201)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time International Partner Information Sharing Environments Analyst to support the for the Director for Defense Intelligence (Intelligence and Security Programs and Resources) (DDI (ISPR)) Headquarters (HQ), the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise Capabilities (ISREC) Directorate, the Battlespace Awareness and Security Programs (BASP) Directorate, and the Military Intelligence Program and Security Resources (MSR) Directorate. The work will be performed at the Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia; Crystal City, Virginia; or other government sites within the National Capital Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide scientific, engineering, technical and administrative expertise, analysis, policy guidance, and programmatic recommendations on planning, programming, budgeting and executing matters concerning the DI2E. The contractor shall provide expertise in the sub-elements of the BA Joint Capability Area: Planning and Direction; Collection; Processing/Exploitation; Analysis, Prediction and Production; and BA Data Dissemination and Relay.
- Analyze the relationship and recommend solutions for integrating the DI2E with other architectures within DoD.
- Provide subject matter expertise to various working groups associated with major Enterprise acquisition programs, to evaluate, and develop alternatives and options to design and develop common open- architecture DI2E framework, recommend updates to the Defense Intelligence Strategy, CIG, Military Intelligence Congressional Justification Book (CJB) and other military intelligence related documents.
- Prepare analytical and special reports and graphic presentations for use by senior DoD authorities to refine OUSD(I&S) policy as structured around the DoD programming and budgeting cycle, preparing testimony in response to congressional inquiries and appeals to congressional budget marks, and analyzing the development and promulgation of interface/format standards within ISR Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination-related systems and activities.
- Work projects specifically targeted towards integrating the DI2E with the Intelligence Community (IC), International Partner architectures, other government agencies, combatants at the tactical edge and state and local architectures.
- Assess current and planned advanced query and correlation systems to determine where duplication can be eliminated, how use of these systems can be expanded, whether these systems can be operated collaboratively, and whether they can and should be integrated with the enterprise- wide query and correlation capability.
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations on enterprise and franchised data brokering capabilities of the Common Data Fabric, data providers, consumer data sources and attendant security, access, and sharing policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of subject matter expertise (SME) experience, directly supporting International Partner ISR interoperability to include ISR mission management, and emerging tactical SIGINT architectures and cross domain issues.
- 4 years of experience of SME in the fields of Battlespace Awareness, Signals Intelligence, Cyber/Information Operations, Cryptology and Electronic Warfare.
- Master’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a DoD (OSD, JCS, uniformed Service or Secretariat, or Combatant Command) environment.
- Military experience.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”