(Job ID# ASM21MA202)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Space System Program Management Analyst to support the Director for Defense Intelligence (Intelligence and Security Programs and Resources) (DDI (ISPR)) Headquarters (HQ), the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise Capabilities (ISREC) Directorate, the Battlespace Awareness and Security Programs (BASP) Directorate, and the Military Intelligence Program and Security Resources (MSR) Directorate. The work will be performed at the Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia; Crystal City, Virginia; or other government sites within the National Capital Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide staff packages in space-related areas including policy, strategy, operations, requirements, and programmatic efforts within compressed timelines.
- Represent USD(I&S) positions and equities in all space policy, strategy, operations, and programming efforts including capability-based assessments (CBA), Congressionally directed actions (CDA), Interagency policy committees, DoD, and IC studies, and other efforts as applicable.
- Conduct research and analysis; draft formal positions; review and analyze documents; prepare briefs, talking papers, memoranda, and letters in the form of senior leadership decision staff packages, and other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience of which a minimum of five years must be specialized in space ISR and BA systems/programs in OSD, ODNI, or Joint Staff.
- 5 years of experience preparing functional requirements analysis and development of Space/ISR requirements.
- 7-10 years of experience working with Space/ISR Systems and Capabilities.
- 7-10 years of experience working with process re-engineering for Space/ISR systems and PED processes.
- 10 years of experience working with science and technology impacts.
- 7-10 years of experience providing quick-turn technical analyses of Space/ISR capabilities using modeling and simulation.
- 7-10 years of experience preparing technical analyses of Space/ISR system performance and simulation.
- 5-7 years of experience working with operational requirements and plans.
- 5-7 years of experience conducting analysis of operational needs and gaps.
- 5-7 years of experience executing a cost-benefit analysis.
- 7-10 years of experience conducting strategic planning for Space/ISR capability acquisition.
- 5 years of experience working with the Requirements Process (JCIDS), PPBES, and DoD Acquisition Process.
- DAWIA Level II Acquisition certification (or equivalent two years of experience)
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”