(Job ID# ASM21PA203)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Battlespace Awareness Portfolio Analyst to support the Director for Defense Intelligence (Intelligence and Security Programs and Resources) (DDI (ISPR)) Headquarters (HQ), the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise Capabilities (ISREC) Directorate, the Battlespace Awareness and Security Programs (BASP) Directorate, and the Military Intelligence Program and Security Resources (MSR) Directorate. The work will be performed at the Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia; Crystal City, Virginia; or other government sites within the National Capital Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform technical studies and analyses, document reviews, and budgetary reviews related to space ISR systems, architectures, and requirements related to the Battlespace Awareness and Security Portfolio.
- Provide national security recommendations to facilitate government direction, policy guidance, acquisition oversight and programmatic recommendations, for ISR programs supporting the DoD and the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Support OUSD(I&S) interaction with Congress including assisting in the drafting of testimony, drafting of responses to congressionally directed actions, and drafting appeals to related Congressional budget marks.
- Provide analysis of BA, ISR, and commercial; space programs for compliance with OSD policy and provide recommendations to ensure efficient use of MIP and NIP funding.
- Assist in the government’s development of policy and planning guidance to Defense intelligence components through relevant chapters of the Defense Planning Guidance and the USD(I&S)/DNI Consolidated Intelligence Guidance (CIG) for the NIP and MIP.
- Conduct and/or participate in directed studies, workgroups, program reviews, integrated product teams (IPT), OSD Policy and ODNI forums on commercial space, Joint Staff functional capability boards, and associated activities that assess policy and acquisition development options for satisfying new requirements, plans, systems, or policies and provide specific technical evaluations and process improvements to optimize the activities or systems/programs discussed.
- Assist as needed in the coordination and staffing that supports the daily execution of the overall BA portfolio ensuring consistent OUSD(I&S) positions with Service, Joint and OSD staffs across affected functional areas.
- Prepare materials for the director and deputy directors of Battlespace Awareness and Security Programs (BASP), the DDI (ISPR), and the USD(I&S) as directed
Qualifications and Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- U. S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience of which a minimum of four years must be specialized in systems design and analysis, capability programming and analysis, functional requirements analysis, or modeling. 4 years of experience in basic ISR Systems and Capabilities.
- 4 years of experience working with Congressional Affairs and Policies.
- 4-6 years of experience constructing MS Excel databases.
- 5 years of experience arranging technical exchange meetings and preparation of technical materials.
- 5-7 years of experience working with the DoD Acquisition Process.
- 5 years of experience working with the Requirements Process (JCIDS).
- 5-7 years of experience working with the DoD PPBE System.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”