(Job ID# ASM21SPA204)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Strategic Planning Analyst for Manned Airborne ISR Platforms to support the Director for Defense Intelligence (Intelligence and Security Programs and Resources) (DDI (ISPR)) Headquarters (HQ), the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise Capabilities (ISREC) Directorate, the Battlespace Awareness and Security Programs (BASP) Directorate, and the Military Intelligence Program and Security Resources (MSR) Directorate. The work will be performed at the Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia; Crystal City, Virginia; or other government sites within the National Capital Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the OUSD(I&S) oversight of all DoD intelligence and intelligence-related activities and policy matters associated with national and military tactical signals intelligence (SIGINT) programs, including supporting the coordination of policy issues within the NIP and the MIP, oversight of the development of doctrine for intelligence support to military operations, and drafting input for the SIGINT portion of the annual Consolidated Intelligence Guidance.
- Support the development and review of intelligence plans, programs, and budgets for compliance with broad policy guidance, and in particular, support the monitoring of SIGINT- related major acquisition programs of the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Services for compliance with OSD policy.
- Perform technical studies and analyses, document reviews, and budgetary reviews related to SIGINT systems, architectures, and requirements, including participating with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), OUSD(A&S), and the Joint Staff in review of SIGINT requirements, goals, and capability acquisitions.
- Support OUSD(I&S) representation to the National SIGINT Committee, Airborne SIGINT Engineering Integrated Product Team (ASEIPT), and various working groups associated with NSA’s major acquisition programs, including supporting OUSD(I&S) liaison within the OSD, the Military Departments, Services, Joint Staff, Defense Agencies, ODNI, and Executive Branch Departments and Agencies for SIGINT-related activities policy and program matters, including OUSD (I&S) SIGINT representation to the DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO) led Joint All-Domain approach to C2 (JADC2) in support of its efforts to assist the Services in the development of doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership and education, personnel, facilities and policy to enable globally integrated operations to achieve operational superiority.
- Support OUSD(I&S) interaction with Congress on SIGINT-related matters, including assisting in the drafting of testimony, drafting of responses to congressionally directed actions, and drafting appeals to SIGINT-related Congressional budget marks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- U. S. Citizenship
- Master's degree
- 15 years of experience of which a minimum of six years must be specialized in systems design and analysis, functional requirements analysis, or modeling.
- 10 years of experience in Manned Aircraft System ISR architecture including platforms, sensors, data links, and the associated data processing.
- 10 years of experience analyzing in the intelligence disciplines of SIGINT, GEOINT, IMINT and MASINT.
- 10 years of experience developing, providing analysis, and writing reports of operational, programmatic, financial, and technical information.
- 10 years of experience developing senior level communications, skilled in briefing senior officials and staffs.
- 8-10 years of experience working with critical ad hoc tasks with short time suspense and minimal guidance.
- 10 years of experience analyzing the major Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems, programs, and initiatives.
- 6-8 years of experience working with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- 8-10 years of experience working with the defense acquisition management system and DoD Inst 5000.2.
- 8-10 years of experience working with the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) system.
- 10-15 years of experience working with the functions of the OSD and its relationship to Services, the Joint Staff, the Unified Commands, ODNI, and other intelligence communities.
- 15 years of experience in AISR operations (Pilot/WSO/NFO/Intel, etc.).
- Military experience.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”