(Job ID# ASM21PM243)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Senior Program Manager to support the Naval Research Lab in Washington, DC. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be technical program planning including risk analysis, engineering specialty integration, program reviews, technical performance measurement, and interface control.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Some key responsibilities are:
- Demonstrated experience desired in managing multiple project activities with a developmental program.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, direction, and control of scientific development programs involving spaceflight instruments, experimental payloads or equivalent satellite systems.
- Demonstrated experience with spaceflight instrument definition and development in terms of formal responses to research announcements of opportunity.
- Demonstrated skills in program and acquisition planning (including scheduling, resources, and detailed budget preparation) for spaceflight instrument and satellite systems.
- Demonstrated management experience in the definition, design, and development of spaceflight instruments and satellite systems.
- Relevant experience with spaceflight instrument and satellite systems program planning, directing, and coordinating from concept formulation through final closeout.
- Specific experience with technical program planning is required to support the developmental process including risk analysis, engineering specialty integration, program reviews, technical performance measurement, interface control, and program planning.
- Proficient with cross-platform word processing, project management, scheduling, spreadsheet, and database programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must possess a final DoD granted Secret Security Clearance.
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Operations Research, or the equivalent
- At least 10-years of experience managing multiple project activities with a developmental program
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and communicate effectively both orally and written.
- The candidate must be pro-active, has a problem-solving attitude, and have effective team management skills.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”