(Job ID# ASM21PM241)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Senior Engineer to support the Naval Research Lab in Washington, DC. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be the parts procurement and selection of EEE and non-EEE parts for spaceflight instruments and GSE systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Some key responsibilities are:
- Demonstrated experience desired in parts procurement and selection of EEE and non-EEE parts for spaceflight instruments and GSE systems.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Military Specifications and NASA parts procurement plans and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with procurement of EEE parts and development of parts procurement screening requirements.
- Familiarity with NASA Handbook NHB5300.4 and related materials outgassing specifications.
- Demonstrated experience with the high-reliability parts acquisition process.
- Demonstrated experience developing parts lists and component requirement reviews using spreadsheet and database programs.
- Proficient with cross-platform word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must possess a final DoD granted Secret Security Clearance.
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Operations Research, or the equivalent
- At least 10-years of experience in base-level general engineering (or equivalent functions) and extensive knowledge of parts procurement and selection of EEE and non-EEE parts for spaceflight instruments and GSE systems
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and communicate effectively both orally and written.
- The candidate must be pro-active, has a problem-solving attitude, and have effective team management skills.
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”