(Job ID# ASM21EM244)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Electrical Maintenance and Reliability Engineer to work at the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton, VA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Problem-solving skills
- Developing procedures for maintenance and repair of electrical equipment
- Analysis of system/equipment performance as compared to design criteria
- Conduct root cause failure analysis
- Establishing and driving reliability engineering principles and best work practices
- Having organizational skills
- Being able to perform different tasks at the same time
- Having technical knowledge being able to follow precise instructions
- Having good communication skills
- Being familiar with regulatory standards pertaining to the power industry
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance as required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Electrical Engineer degree and three (3) to five (5) years related engineering experience, or MS degree and two (2) to three (3) years of related engineering experience, or Ph.D. from ABET college or university.
- Must have sufficient mobility to enter confined spaces, work at various heights, and crawl into or onto various assemblies while maintaining a clear vision of safety is required.
- Potential exposure to high noise levels, hazardous chemicals, propellants, and the like.
- Appropriate PPE and training will be provided for all conditions.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, twist, and sit for extended periods as well as climb, crawl, and lift up to 35 lbs).
- Regular attendance is mandatory (100%).
- Occasional overtime/work outside the normal schedule may be required (<20%).
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”