(Job ID# ASM21CC294)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services and Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a full-time Call Center Maintenance Specialist to work at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA. This is a high visibility position as a maintenance interface between the Center Maintenance, Operations, and Engineering (CMOE) Contract and our customers in various organizations. This position is in our Integrated Services Center, which coordinates the needs and requests received from our customers into tasks and work orders in various departments in the CMOE contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives requests for service by emails, walk-ins, telephone, and through our electronic contract management system
- Obtains an understanding of the request, captures the necessary service request information, locates additional documentation, and creates an entry using standardized codes and designators into the computerized work order system
- Classifies each service request as to its priority (Emergency or Routine) and work type. These service requests can be for new work of a maintenance trouble calls or repair of an existing system or part
- Work closely with the Facility Service Representatives and their detailed facility knowledge to complete the task order processing. May contact craft or supervisor personnel via phone to dispatch completed processing of task orders
- General knowledge of common facility equipment such as heating and cooling systems, basic electrical (outlets, breakers, switches), plumbing fixtures (drains, toilets, sinks, etc.) and the types of repairs these items may require
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance as required.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in computer science, mathematics or other related engineering courses, or two (2) years relevant experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience for a total of two (2) years.
- Must have polished telephone etiquette and the ability to handle disgruntled customers diplomatically.
- Fluency with MS Office computer tools is highly desired.
- Ability to become familiar with computer systems and databases such as the CMOE ECMS and MAXIMO, service requests types, and all associated Tier I & Tier II capabilities for the entire contract.
- Must have sufficient mobility to enter confined spaces, work at various heights, and crawl into or onto various assemblies while maintaining a clear vision of safety is required.
- Potential exposure to high noise levels, hazardous chemicals, propellants, and the like.
- Appropriate PPE and training will be provided for all conditions.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, twist, and sit for extended periods as well as climb, crawl, and lift up to 35 lbs).
- Regular attendance is mandatory (100%).
- Occasional overtime/work outside the normal schedule may be required (<20%).
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”