(Job ID# ASM19SAS123)
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton, VA 23666
Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. (AS&M) is looking for a Full Time Senior Acquisition Specialist for their Navy contract at Patuxent River, MD.
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
Supports and drafts program milestone related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD and SECNAV 5000 series directives. Supports the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (APs), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, contract awards, agreements, and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA). Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements. Attends, participates, supports analyzes, provides input, develops, prepares and reports on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards. Utilizes business and technical methodologies to provide support of hardware, software and service acquisition and life cycle management.
Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
MA/MS degree in a business or technical discipline.
- Over ten (10) years experience performing work related to the labor category functional description.
- Must have science and technology process experience, preferably Navy.
- Requires at least 6 years of experience to be related to Navy acquisition, including logistics, research and development, configuration management or systems analysis/design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: program management, systems engineering, system acquisition, financial management, test and evaluation or integrated logistics support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process.
- Has demonstrated knowledge in one of more of the following areas: system acquisition, acquisition documentation, configuration management, risk analysis and Government furnished equipment (GFE) or Government furnished information (GFI).
- At least six (6) years of experience related to manufacturing plans, configuration management, commercialization/transition, and audit preparations. Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: business planning, business development, or operational security review.
- At least six (6) years’ experience in specialized and focused company management assessment recommendations. For specific Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Small Business Concerns (SBC) provide specialized technical, manufacturing and management risk analysis leading to risk assessments/recommendations to inform government officials of business and technology transition risks and mitigations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and relevant current experience (three (3) years within the last six (6) years) in the following areas: Assertions (when a firm may be granted them, understand the basis of the assertion and the impact), Intellectual Property, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) technical data rights, SBIR/STTR law/policy, Federal contract law/policy, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export regulations with regard to technology and how they apply to SBIR.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Secret Clearance
- Ability to pass Background Investigation
How to Apply?
Details about the company are available at http://www.asm-usa.com
AS&M employment application form can be downloaded from here.
AS&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.