Analytical Services and Materials, Inc.
107 Research Dr.
Hampton, VA 23666
Phone: (757) 865-7093
Fax: (757) 865-7309
The successful use of the VIC3D system requires careful planning and setup. The following is a list of questions that we may ask to allow us to understand your requirements, design a solution, and provide a cost estimate:
- Where will the measurements take place (e.g., city, state)?
- What are the expected dates for taking the measurements?
- How large of a target area will be examined?
- What is the expected duration of the event to be measured?
- What is the expected rough magnitude of the deformations?
- Can the target area surface be painted?
- How much unobstructed area is available in front of the target area?
- How many systems are required (e.g., simultaneous, synchronized front and back measurements will require 2 systems)?
- How far away is the nearest AC power source?
- What are the ambient light conditions and are there any light restrictions?
- Does the area around the area to be measured have any environmental issues (e.g., floor vibrations, wind, dust, temperature)?